Did you get a DSLR this year? Or, have you had one for a while and are tired of not knowing how to use it to it’s fullest potential?? Would you like to know how to be THE BOSS of your camera and use it to take better pictures of your family!? You’re in luck! Michelle Kersey Photography is hosting another 4 hour photography class October 16, 2016!!
- 4 hours of instruction covering photography basics and how to shoot in manual mode
- Light snacks and refreshments
- One-on-one assistance throughout the class
- A private facebook group for three months to receive continued learning, feedback, and to help each other after the class is over!
- A Digital SLR camera (DSLR)
- A lens. The lens that came with your camera will work just fine!. If you want to take your photography up a notch, consider purchasing a “Prime” lens. A good entry level lens is a 50mm f1.8 if you’re on a limited budget. If you want to purchase a new lens before the class, we can discuss what will be best for you after registration. Otherwise, lens options and uses will be discussed during the class
- Your cameras manual – Bonus points for those that read it before the class!
When: Sunday, October 16, 2016, from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Louisville, KY – Location TBD
How Much: This class is $125 per person. The class is limited to approximately 10 people to keep the class small for better one-on-one assistance. Sign up with a friend before August 30th and you both will receive $25 off your fee!!
“Where do I sign up!?!?”
E-mail me at Michelle@MichelleKerseyPhotography.com or through my contact page to sign up. The $125 fee is due within one week of registering. If not paid within one week, your spot will not be held. The fee is non-refundable.
After your payment is received, I will send you a link to a questionnaire to help me personalize the class to all the attendees!
Are you already comfortable shooting in Manual Mode and want to learn more?
I will be offering an intermediate level class in October which will include outdoor instruction on lighting and composition. Check back for more details!
Want to see images I’ve taken of my own kids? Check out this flickr set.
Please Note: This class will not be covering any information on starting a photography business, advanced photography skills or editing. This class will only cover the basics of using your camera in Manual Mode to help you take better photos of your kids and family.